There are two versions of Seraphiel: a Greasemonkey userscript and a Firefox extension. They are both pretty much the same. Either way, you’ll need to use the Firefox web browser (version 1 or higher).You can also find information about uninstalling.If you really want to, you can also install certain older versions.
Which version do I want?
The Greasemonkey script:
- Is easier to install and update
- Requires the Greasemonkey extension.
The Firefox extension:
- Is a bit smaller (though the script is small anyway)
- Doesn’t need anything other than Firefox.
- Install Greasemonkey. If you already had Greasemonkey installed, please ensure that you are using version 0.6.6 or higher.
- Install Seraphiel [107kb]
When you click the link, you’ll get a little window asking you whether you want to install the script.
- Click install to install Seraphiel. Seraphiel is will now be running.
- You’re done! You can now continue into Utopia.
- Install Seraphiel [33kb]
- The fist time you try to install Seraphiel, Firefox will ask you to give permissions to install extensions from this site. Grant permission. Now click that link again.
- You will be asked to install Seraphiel. Click install.
- Once you restart Firefox, Seraphiel will be installed and you’ll be good to go.
If you’re using the Greasemonkey script, you can uninstall it by going (in Firefox) to Tools->Greasemonkey->Manage User Scripts. Select Seraphiel from the list of user scripts (1) and then click Uninstall (2).
If you’re using the extension, you can uninstall it by going (in Firefox) to Tools->Extensions. Select Seraphiel from the list of extensions (1) and then click Uninstall (2).
You will need to close all Firefox windows and then start Firefox again to finish uninstalling it.