This version updates Seraphiel for the recent user interface changes, and enable Seraphiel for latest version of Firefox.
Archive for the ‘Seraphiel’ Category
This version adds the link to Swirve/OMAC’s new blog, and should fix a small bug in the throne page formatters for very large offense and defense values.
Go download it now!
To celebrate the release of Firefox 3, I had a bought of productivity and created a new version of Seraphiel. Here’s what’s new:
- Recorded T/M ops. All your T/M ops – including the results of intelligence-gathering – for the current hour* are listed on the mystic advisor page.
- Bug fix on the military cost calculator
- Bug fix on the Science page “Switch view” button – now it always shows up
- A quick link to the “Raze” page has been added to the top bar
- The back to construction link on the raze page now shows up again, even with an always-visible, lengthy monarch message
And, obviously, it’s compatible with Firefox 3, though it was like that already.
By now, I’m sure you’re keen to go and get Seraphiel now.
* T/M ops are stored separately, and are deleted when you do a thievery or magic op (respectively) in a different hour.
Just a small fix – if you were having difficulties with using the new captchas.net CAPTCHA, this should resolve them. Go and install the new version now!
One of my favourite Firefox extensions is SubmitToTab. SubmitToTab allows you to middle-click or control-click a button and have it open up in a new tab.
Incidentally, it works great with Seraphiel, and some of the recently added features are even better (in my opinion, anyway), when enhanced by SubmitToTab.
One caveat, though: Utopia targets thievery operations, spells, attacks, and messages are directed at the last kingdom selected. Whichever location is being displayed is not taken into account. It’s similar to the cross-posting bug with the forums, though the consequences can potentially be worse. It doesn’t really matter whether or not you’re using Seraphiel there: having multiple kingdoms open in multiple tabs (no matter how they got opened) can cause this sort of problem.
The new version of Seraphiel is now out!
In addition to everything from before, this new version now includes:
- Direct links to the magic, thievery, and send messages pages from the kingdom page.
- Links to the kingdom page from the magic, thievery, send messages and war room page.
- An issue that prevented scrolling when using Utopia’s “Alternate Display” layout has been fixed.
Well, the latest version of Seraphiel is now available for download, and includes a few nifty new things.
- Highlights low food situations
- Shows raw offense currently being sent on war room
- Compatible with the new Great Utopian War
Just a few more small improvments.
- The top bar has been “thinned” out a bit, fixing some problems a few people have been having seeing any of it.
- It’s now slightly easier to temporarily (temporarily, right 😉 ) disable Seraphiel. Granted, if you’re using the Greasemonkey version you could just click the Greasemonkey icon (it’s a monkey face) to disable Greasemonkey temporarily – but this works for both the extension and the script. It’s available from Utopia’s preference page, like all of Seraphiel’s other options.
You can download Seraphiel 0.63 now! Enjoy 🙂
This is pretty much just an update for the new age.
So go download it now!
Also, the extension now has an icon 🙂
The new version will remember your attack force (briefly) to make it a bit easier to double/triple/etc tap.
It also fixes up a couple issues:
- Doing a SoM on a Gnome no longer results in an annoying error message
- Issues with copy/pasting into Angel have been resolved
- A couple tweaks to the kingdom page
And the code continues to get cleaner, little by little :p
Both the extension and the script have been updated (granted, I have been somewhat more consistent about doing both lately).